Skip to main content

A MUSING WRITER WRITES

Sitting at the keyboard waiting for my brain to light up.
Suddenly all my systems turn green. Now I can go
As fast as thought limits allow. No breaks now. Bow
Before the Maker of your own creativity
And be as thankful as you can be
For not everyone fulfills, to the best
Of their ability, the honesty of living
As though their minds were truly free.
As for me, I haven’t decided yet whether
I am impelled, compelled, expelled, enspelled,
Or otherwise knelled to a fare-thee-well.
Still I can tell the truth about late night writing,
If you just let it flow, it can be exciting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I BELIEVE

I BELIEVE There is always more ignorance and stupidity than there is knowledge. That's where Truth comes in. There are always more intentions than actual actions. That's where God comes in. There are always others in your real world. That's where love comes in.
Bilog 1. Good day, world! It seems harder to start your motor on a cold morning, and so it is with mine. After years of varied writing and performing, I am about to unload some of the items that may prove of interest to other writers who find themselves aging with a vast pile of manuscripts that they hope might still prove of interest other than familial  I'll start with a short story: